Pro Reach: Easy job distribution and optimization across top aggregators
Performance-based Pro Reach ensures your job is seen by the right people at the right time.
Download the Pro Reach PDFDownload
Download the Guide to getting the best from your Pro Reach posting (NEW)Download
Download the Pro Reach Platinum PDFDownload
Download the Pro Reach Plus PDFDownload
Download the Pro Reach and
Pro Reach Plus FAQ PDF
Get your job distributed as widely as possible with Pro Reach.
With performance-based Pro Reach, we've taken the guesswork out of deciding which job board aggregators to use. Your job will be automatically distributed to top aggregators, including:
- And others
*Tips to ensure you have a great experience:
If you already post on Indeed, or have in the past, your new ad will not appear there. Please contact Indeed's Support Line at 1-800-462-5842. Let them know the following:
- Your name
- The job title that you are posting. Inform them that this job is not appearing on Indeed's search results.
- You are working with the LA Times and your job posting ad is being sent to Indeed by their technology provider, Recruitology, in their XML feed.
- This is your preferred method of appearing on Indeed. You would like to raise the ad's visibility.
- ZipRecruiter will not accept your job if they already have the same job in a nearby area.
Be sure to read our guide on how to get the most from your Pro Reach job posting.
Benefits of Pro Reach:
- Industry-leading results. In recent tests, Pro Reach delivered an average of 61 click-applications per ad vs. the industry average of 20.**
- Stay on top of changing market conditions with ActiveMonitoring™. Pro Reach constantly monitors your job across all aggregators, and adjusts its placement and cost-per-click, ensuring you get optimal results.
- Place once, worry less. Pro Reach is easy to manage. Simply post the job and the rest is handled by us.
- With Pro Reach Plus, set a custom advertising budget and apply it to one or multiple jobs. Our ActiveMonitoring technology dynamically allocates advertising dollars, ensuring that you get the most from your recruiting budget. The custom budget feature of Pro Reach Plus is ideal when you need a large number of candidates, or for that "hard-to-fill" role.
** Job Board Doctor 2018-2019 Global Recruitment Site Trends Survey
Which Pro Reach do you need?
|Pro Reach Lite||Pro Reach Hourly||Pro Reach||Pro Reach Platinum||Pro Reach Plus|
|Great for ...||Immigration ads. Help meet job posting compliance requirements.*||Hourly and lower wage positions. Works well for cost conscious recruiters.||All jobs||Jobs that need a higher than usual budget, including hard-to-fill roles.||Jobs that need a custom budget that can be allocated over or multiple positions.|
|Automated job posting distribution|
|Active Monitoring technology to track job post performance|
|Automated budget optimization|
|Automated job post duration management|
Posting to top recruitment sites, including:
Glassdoor®, Jobs2Careers®, Nexxt®
Indeed®, ZipRecruiter®, Google for Jobs
|Job posting performance reports|
|Custom advertising budget for one or multiple jobs and candidates, or for hard-to-fill roles.|
|Higher advertising budget for hard-to-fill positions and professional roles|
|Lower advertising budget for hourly or lower wage positions|
|Meets immigration-related job advertising requirements|
* Pro Reach Lite offers a job search website other than the employer's, helping meet compliance requirements for hiring foreign workers. Uses Jobs2Careers, Nationwidejobsearch.com and the newspaper jobs search page. Provides search documentation with dated copies of advertisements.
Contact LA Times Ad Sales +1.877.531.0011 email@example.com